Monday, March 16, 2009

Its been CRAZY!!!

So i should say iam not keeping up with little boys feet cuz iam slacking. Its been crazy, Ryan has been workin side by side with Dr. Price (Chiropractor) and then this week Kolby has spring break. We have some friends that are having there first baby soon, "BOY" and we are all excited to see baby OGLE. We have been painting my house to get ready to move in May, and I have to talk this Sunday in Church, and this whole week is suppost to be nice weather so outside all week. When i say we are outside we will be OUTSIDE. My boys love the outdoors so maybe we will be cleaning up the front yard. We have episodes of the "OFFICE" to watch everynight now. There is to much to do and so little time to do it in.

4 comments:

Lisa and Randy said...

HOORAY you are in the crazy...insane...I don't think there is enough time in a day to get everything done months before graduation!! It's fun..or not!! Enjoy the last few months of craziness you have in Kansas you will miss it when you move away!!

walkerbunch said...

Sounds exciting at your house. -Like Lisa said, enjoy the next couple of months because it will go fast!

Heather Jones said...

Wow!! Sounds busy and fun, haha! I wish I could go outside, but it is just too dan windy and cold. Oh by the way, something exciting. We are going to drive to North Carolina and stop half-way at your house and spend like a day or a little less with you. Of course if that is okay with you guys. Anyways, I will get to see your house and Ryker and Kolby AND you will get to see Lincoln when he is just a week old. How fun!! We might stop and Randy and Lisa's too depending on how fast we want to get there and how much driving me and the baby can handle. I seriously can't wait to see you guys. I miss everyone like crazy!

cherished said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to get outside! Yesterday it was SO SO SO cold! But hopefully it will warm up here soon! Can't wait to see those cuties of yours! Oh, and good job running! I admire you! I hate to run! TTYL!

Kolby and Jon Buck

Kolby and Jon Buck

Kolbys idol

Kolbys idol

MY BIG BED!!!

MY BIG BED!!!

What we like to listen too.


Ryan and I

Ryan and I

What its like to live in our shoes!!!

United States
We as a Family are alot of Fun. We love everything. Hunting, snowmobiling,jet skiing,camping,being outdoors, we love to sing and make up songs about eachother, we love playing guitar hero,listening to music while cleaning(who doesnt?) we love going to the Cheif Games,Royals Games,we are big time football,baseball and YES UTAH JAZZ fans we love pretty much everything, and Yes if it kills Ryan he is going to learn to Dance. I learned and got my hunting license so its only far right?