Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My final Gingerbread house

Have you ever made a gingerbread house and it turned out? Well i havent and let me tell you the experiance i had was crazy. So we had our good friend Kyson come over and he made a model out of cardbored box of my parents Log Home. Then Ryan made the dough and i put it together, well that is how it was suppost to go until i put it together. I had everything ready to put up with the glue icing and i had lots of time before our ward christmas dinner and i had Ryan hold the piece of the roof and when we put it on because the roof was so heavy (which i wasnt thinking that at the time) it COLASPED. So i was disappointed but then i got a idea. I took the model cardbored and frosted it and put a deer and trees around it and to my suprize it looks awesome I think anyways. I did take it to the ward christmas party that night and entered it in the gingerbread house contest and took 2nd place hilariouse Hu? I acually didnt want to take it but then thought i spent alot of freakin time on this i better take it anyways. Always have a A plan and a B plan and if your me just in case have a C plan. When you have a plan it always works out.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think it turned out awesome! I love the blue roof! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! I think Ryker was either about to be born or had just barely been born the last time we saw you guys. How time flies!

Heather Jones said...

That's cheating!!! Frosting cardboard, haha! I love it.

Kolby and Jon Buck

Kolby and Jon Buck

Kolbys idol

Kolbys idol

MY BIG BED!!!

MY BIG BED!!!

What we like to listen too.


Ryan and I

Ryan and I

What its like to live in our shoes!!!

United States
We as a Family are alot of Fun. We love everything. Hunting, snowmobiling,jet skiing,camping,being outdoors, we love to sing and make up songs about eachother, we love playing guitar hero,listening to music while cleaning(who doesnt?) we love going to the Cheif Games,Royals Games,we are big time football,baseball and YES UTAH JAZZ fans we love pretty much everything, and Yes if it kills Ryan he is going to learn to Dance. I learned and got my hunting license so its only far right?