Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Bed. Ok, my BIG BED!!!

Yesterday i took pictures of our bed. In the picture the bed doesnt look that big, but it is in person.:) Its a King Bed, i have to jump to get into it, so because i like to make things iam going to make me a little foot stool for the bed. Ryan thinks i should just run and jump into bed but iam afraid iam going to kill myself if i do that. The first night we had it i did jump into bed and i felt like alittle kid again it was alot of fun. Kolby said to us he would trade beds with us if we wanted to do that. Hes always thinking!!! I took pictures of our boys too in there Sunday outfits. Ryker doesnt like to get his picture taken but, he loves to act like a clown when doing it. It frustrates me, but when it was all over i laughed my head off when i looked back at the pictures.

No comments:

Kolby and Jon Buck

Kolby and Jon Buck

Kolbys idol

Kolbys idol

MY BIG BED!!!

MY BIG BED!!!

What we like to listen too.


Ryan and I

Ryan and I

What its like to live in our shoes!!!

United States
We as a Family are alot of Fun. We love everything. Hunting, snowmobiling,jet skiing,camping,being outdoors, we love to sing and make up songs about eachother, we love playing guitar hero,listening to music while cleaning(who doesnt?) we love going to the Cheif Games,Royals Games,we are big time football,baseball and YES UTAH JAZZ fans we love pretty much everything, and Yes if it kills Ryan he is going to learn to Dance. I learned and got my hunting license so its only far right?